Monday 21 October 2013

Monday, 21st October 2013

Today, Ebay has decided that I had dropped the used phone that I had purchased on Ebay.

This is despite the fact that it took 9 days to get the unlocking code & so it had not left the house.  In fact, I had placed it immediately in the case that came with the item.

This phone had been sold as having the usual wear & tear.  Yet, when I received it, it had a large chunk taken out of it at the bottom of the phone casing.  One of my friends said that it was bothing to worry about.  It still looked liked it worked, right?

So, I've sent another message to Sukhbinder Singh (AKA Steve Singh) & I'm hoping he'll do the honest thing.

Oh, I left a negative feedback for him a minute ago & it was immediately removed.  They even sent me a message telling me so.  I think I know whose side they're on.  The side of someone not being honest & selling damaged phones.

BEWARE OF MR SUKHBINDER SINGH.  He's not very honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment